Sunday, August 19, 2007

Superbad was super hilarious!

I saw Superbad with Leighann today and we were basically cracking up at EVERY line!
Everyone else was too, because a guy behind me actually said "we're cracking up at every line!" :D
It was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen, for realz.
The first act was HILARIOUS, the second act kinda got calmer but still funny, and the third act went back to hilarious.
Anyway everyone should definitely go see it, although I doubt adults will even like it haha. I guess it depends on the person. Every teenager will like it though. :D

We were supposed to work on the sign for the entrance to our Spooky Walk exhibit but those plans failed. Hopefully me and Kevin will do it during this week at some point because I want to get it done. Then after this weekend we can start going to the camp to build the framework for the parts we need covered.

Lata hataz!

No comments: