Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Spooky Walk opens tomorrow night!

I'm not excited now, but I'm sure I will be once people start coming through just because it's fun to scare people. :D
I'm not enjoying it very much this year for a few reasons, and one reason is because it's the 19th year.
No one else seems to understand my logic lmao.
The 19th year is lame...like 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, etc are cool.
Anything in between is just...whatever.
Therefore NEXT YEAR will be the best year yet.
I'm gonna try to convince Mrs. Weiss to go all out and do a radio commercial and revamp the whole thing.
New signs, new website, etc.
And hopefully we'll get a house! :D

Well I'm already looking forward to next year because the only reason I'll enjoy this year is because scaring people is hilarious. :P

One great thing if we get a house next year is that it'll be MUCH easier to work on.
The woods is so unorganized, no matter how hard we try to keep it organized every year.
Wires are just running everywhere and it's a mess.
You wouldn't know it's a mess unless you worked on it though, so whatever.
A house would be ten times easier and more fun to work on.
I'm crossing my fingers that we'll get the empty part of T-Building.
If we don't get that then I think I'd actually prefer the woods.

I can't wait for Halloween itself!
I want to be done with the Spooky Walk and get to the good stuff; Halloween, seeing the school show with Kat :]]], working on short films, and stuff like that.

That's about it for now.
I'm still obsessed with Streets Of Rage, in case you can't tell from my LastFM widget on the right. ;]

Laterr!

No comments: