Saturday, September 8, 2007

Kevin and I had a contest...

to see who could make the funniest Christmas Card out of the Vanessa Hudgens nude picture that surfaced recently online.
I do not think this picture is real, I think it MIGHT be fake.
The description of the real one is different than this one,
but regardless it's apparently real.
I think the winner of our little contest is clearly apparent. ;]

Here's MY entry! :DDD

I think they're both hysterical lmfao I hope you all like them. XD

And here's Kevin's entry:


Click them both to make them bigger!

Anyway tomorrow is the Duck BBQ at Camp P, and that's about all I'm doing haha.

1 comment:

Eric Striffler said...

Well everyone has seen them haha.
It's not hard to find them at all,
but those are the ones that I think might not be real.
I don't know, it's just weird because the description that she gave of the pictures is different than what those pictures look like.
Either way I like our parodies better. ;]