Saturday, January 26, 2008

Long time, no blog!

So I've been somewhat busy recently and haven't been able to do a blog!
I just hung out today and tomorrow I'm hopefully going to see Kathleeeeen :]]
That's about it for this weekened!

This week finally starts the second half of the school year which means I'll be in...STUDIO IN VIDEO ART! :D
I've been waiting and waiting and I really hope it's going to be good.
I think Barbera will actually do a good job with the class.
I'm disappointed with what I've seen from the Creative Writing class so it's a really great thing that I didn't get into it this year.
I most likely will NOT be taking it next year.
If I do I'll go insane with how retarded everyone is because the work I've seen so far is pretty awful lmao.
And the teacher seems to think it's all amazing which is even worse -_-
Barbera knows his stuff so he'll understand what's actually good and what's not, and he'll be honest about it. :D

Okay enough for now, I'm going to go wait for my mom to get home with the pizza!

Laterrrrr!

No comments: