Friday, November 9, 2007

I've been retardedly busy recently

I'm finally free from being busy this weekend.
I've had so much video footage to edit, so many school things because the quarter just ended, and so much I don't even know. I've just been really busy but thank God it's finally over soon.
Well I mean it seems like it should be over by the weekend.
I'm almost done with editing, the quarter FINALLY ended, and yeah.

So this Monday we're going to probably start working on Lights Out, which is the new band I'm in with Kevin and Jordan. Who knows how long this one will last lmao. All I know is this time we all love the exact same music so that is a definite plus haha.

And I want to film Imaginary Friend soon! :D

That's about it for now.
Maybe when I'm totally done being busy I'll post more.

No comments: